Whatever age we are, we can all be forgetful sometimes. You might not remember where the keys are or why you walked into a room. Certain foods specifically feed the brain, and will help you to optimise your cognitive function.
- Known as a ‘superfood’ because of its inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Contains curcumin which is an antioxidant that helps the prevention of plaque formation, a cause of Alzheimer’s disease
- Stimulates the formation of new brain cells and Curcumin may also prevent cognitive degeneration
- Rich in vitamin E which helps improve memory function and thinking skills in the elderly
- It may help lessen impairment after a brain trauma
- Helps you be motivated and focused because it is high in tyrosine, a precursor to dopamine
- High in carnosic acid - a strong phytochemical that helps enliven brain cells and aids memory function
- Studies have shown that it may help prevent Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases
- Contains luteolin - a flavonoid antioxidant that helps with the prevention of brain inflammation and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Improves memory function
- High in lutein which helps the brain from the exposure of free radicals and inflammation.
- Increasing lutein intake has helped enhance memory, learning and thinking skills.
- Amazing source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Helps boost cognitive support, mood, and memory
- Provides anti-aging effects on the brain
We understand that it is not always easy to incorporate certain foods into your diet. Below we have suggested some products that can be incorporated into your regime and help with the maximisation of your brain power.
- Helps to improve short term memory
- Aimed at those who want to maximise their creativity and passion
- The key ingredients combine with dopamine and serotonin, helping to maximise efficiency
- For a homeopathic approach to improving your cognitive function
- Helps to raise levels of awareness and rebalance your mind
- This oil can stimulate and enhance cognitive performance, allowing you to achieve your best