Insomniac - Blue German Chamomile Essential Sleep Oil
Do you wake up in the middle of the night and therefore struggle to achieve a consistent seven hours of sleep unable to return to sleep.
Blue German Chamomile is the signature top note of this therapeutic, chosen for it's properties in relation to insomnia and also recommended for individuals facing anxiety and emotional stress.
This oil will also help you wind down in the evening after intense exercise or a long working day.
This botanical blend contains 22 therapeutic oils that will:
- Encourage and support seven hours of sleep
- Support a deep quality of sleep
- Support the mind to drift and ease mental fluidity
The oil is applied 30 minutes before sleep and over the course of a week, alongside positive sleep practices (digital detox, cooler bedroom etc) you will find that your sleep adjusts to a restful night.
- English Lavender: is deeply relaxing and emotionally supporting. Known for its therapeutic properties, lavender is commonly used by athletes in their warm-up and pre-competition preparations.
- Blue Roman German Chamomile: has historically been used to induce and accelerate sleep. It is highly valued in medicine.
- Clary Sage: is powerfully relaxing. Renowned for its energising effects on the body and mind, it holds invaluable properties for soothing pre-match or workplace challenges.
- Rose: Complementing the properties of Lavender and Sage, Rose provides emotional support and soothes everyday stresses and strains. It is said to have the highest vibrational frequency of any other oil possessing vibrant emotional benefits and spiritual healing.
- Sacred Frankincense: A relaxing and meditative oil, it encourages feelings of calm and soothes the mind. Balsamic and sweet in nature, this oil tones and clarifies the mind and sensory pathways.
- Melissa Oil: Known as lemon balm oil, this oil is used in almost all balms due to its soothing properties and sweet aroma.
- Leading with: Roman Blue Chamomile, Linden Blossom
- Centred with: Rose Absolu Maroc, Blue German Chamomile
- Grounded with: Frankincense, Coconut.
Direction of use
Apply topically to the exterior sensory points on the body to compress and ease tensions. It is recommended application occurs 30 minutes before sleep. Use consistently for seven days and after that period alongside good sleep practices you should start to feel the benefits. See the anatome 'Sensory Point Application' diagram for application points. Sensory Points for Oils Application, ears (from ear lobe to top), brow, crest of shoulder, solar plexus, Inner knee, tops of feet.