Contest Official Rules
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to this contest terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by anatomē.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
7. To enter the prize draw simply sign up through the form: https://www.anatome.co/pages/contest
8. To increase the chance to win, the participant can refer a friend.
9. The prize draw will include new sign ups to Midday on 5th October 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
10. anatomē will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be a £1000 gift card to use in-store or online.
11. The winner will be drawn at random on 6th October 2021.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of anatomē regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after 6th October 2021 via the email provided during sign up.
17. anatomē will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and anatomē reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name to any other prize draw participants if requested via anatomē.
23. An announcement of the winner first name will be made via anatomē website and social media.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
25. anatomē cannot be held liable for any malfunctions affecting the Internet, configuration problems or any problem related to a particular browser.
26. anatomē does not guarantee that the Website or the Game will function without interruption, or that they do not contain computer errors or that any errors found will be corrected.
27. anatomē cannot be held responsible for technical malfunctions of the Game, if the participants cannot connect to the Website or play, if the registration data does not arrive for any reason for which the Organising Company could not be held responsible (i.e. an Internet connection problem for any reason on the part of the user) or if they are illegible or cannot be processed (i.e. if the participant has inadequate computer material or software layout for his/her registration) or in case of e-mail misrouting. The participants cannot claim for indemnities of any kind on those grounds.
28. anatomē reserves the right to cancel, delay, interrupt, or postpone the Game or to modify all or part of the modalities of the present rules without incurring any liability.