We have created a menu of aromacolgy + nutrition workshops where a team or group of friends can attend evening, half or full day nutrition and wellness workshops, or evening events.
We will bespoke the events for your company around themes of energy+ strength, stress + relaxation, focus + emotional health.
Our most popular events are centred around aromacology and nutrition. These engaging workshops facilitate learning on a new subject of essential oils, but also an opportunity for the group to engage with each other and learn how to best support their emotional and nutritional health
Within the unique, relaxed setting of our Shoreditch store we can support this commitment to team members.
We have created, evening full and half-day wellness packages that bring together some of London’s leading and emerging health professionals: with expertise in nutrition, mindfulness, movement, physical training, reflexology, pilates and massage, we can engage and inform your team members about the decisions and practices that are appropriate for them, whilst also having fun along the way!
The anatomē wellbeing days will be tailored to your company and team members needs:
- Nutrition experts; on site during the session bringing focus on health, how to maintain energy during the day, how to incorporate healthy diet etc.
- Armocaology masterclass; the process of engaging with essential oils helps the individuals express emotion, how they are feeling and how to support then in their day whilst delving into a historical and complex world.
- Panel of experts; we have found interesting panel of experts to incorporate into your wellness day and can also organise for leading writers on subjects such like mindfulness or sports people to come to the store.
- Menu of fresh food and botanical drinks; fruit and bites depending on your request.
Why have a wellness day?
1) Behaviour and cultural improvement.
With the right education, skills, motivation, skills/tools, and social support, people change behaviours. Wellness programs are good at helping people adopt and maintain healthy behaviours,
Healthy behaviours lead to lower health risks, and lower health risks lead to less chronic disease. With less chronic disease employees have fewer health care costs.
2) Wellness Programs Reduce Elevated Health Risks
The foundation of any good wellness program must be focused on helping employees adopt healthy behaviours. It is vitally important to support the team members in elevated blood glucose, high blood cholesterol, and high blood pressure are almost all caused by unhealthy diets and lack of physical activity.
3) Wellness programs support individuals health plan
Poor employee productivity is a key issue within the UK. An employee is fully trained and able to do their job, but sometimes they feel distracted by other employees, losing focus, perhaps tired, or they might be on social media for large parts of the day.
In short, unhealthy individual lifestyle choices may result in substantially higher levels of lost productive work time.
4) High morale leads to better health
Workplaces with comprehensive wellness programs can experience reduced absenteeism for a variety of reasons including healthy blood pressure, cholesterol, and glucose have lower absenteeism, support in movement. Good morale also enables employees to engage, communicate with each other, feel valued and appreciated.
5) Retention and a happy team.
Rich benefits also have a powerful influence on retention, but a good wellness program can help keep employees loyal. Most of all our wellness days are fun, engaging and insightful!