"Do Lead - Share your vision. Inspire others. Achieve the impossible" by Les McKeown
Real-world leadership is very different from all that the media would have us believe. Forget the dashing swashbuckler - effective leadership is typically understated. It’s the myriad small things that make the big things possible.
In Do Lead, Les McKeown demolishes the myths that have paralysed leadership in our modern era, then provides new, relevant tools for the job. You’ll discover that we can all lead. And what’s more, we should. Because effective leadership is goal- not people-oriented. It’s about the person with the right skills putting themselves forward. Find out:
- The mindset required
- The basic leadership toolkit
- Techniques for dealing with the (inevitable) failures
- How to get started
Whether you are new to the game or reigniting a dormant passion, start leading from where you are, right now, and make a difference.
You can lead. Yes, you.
- New book from bestselling author Les McKeown
- Discover what really makes a great leader - and why it's not what you may think!
- Learn the leadership mindset, the basic toolkit and techniques for dealing with the (inevitable) failures
- Grow your business by fostering leadership within all members of your team
- Includes recipes from Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall and others