Energy + Strength Essential Elixir Oil
Feeling sluggish? Improve determination and achievement? Maintaining high energy levels can be challenging. The use of therapeutic oils within sports is increasingly popular and integrated in athletes practice. This oil is to be used during sport, walking or even the working day to boost feelings of natural vitality.
Apply a few drops of Energy + Strength therapeutic oil to key sensory points as directed below.
Energise the nerves and mind to motivate and boost low energy levels
Support the heart, respiratory and circulatory functions
Encourage fortitude, dedication and willpower
- Black Pepper Paraguay: Highly stimulating properties, Black Pepper Paraguay boosts stamina, gives tone to skeletal muscles, stimulates circulation and supports the nerves and mind. It’s ideal to use before excessive physical exertion or high-intensity sports.
- May Chang: Commonly used in Chinese medicine, May Chang and is an energising, uplifting and relieving botanical that can support a sense of physical low energy.
- Camphor Essential Oil: The cool and penetrating aroma is as potent as it’s aromatherapy benefits. Supports the heart, respiration and circulation and facilitates deep breathing. While in sport, it eases muscles.
- Lemon Oil: Renowned for its citrus scent, Lemon Oil is refreshing and cooling to the circulatory system and restores vitality. Lemon Oil invigorates and refreshes the atmosphere, awakening the senses
- Pine: Pine is one of the most essential oils in aromatherapy. It has energetic and supportive properties and is excellent in sports massage. Overall, it gives refreshment to a tired mind, motivates and reduces feeling of weakness.
Leading with: Paraguayan Black Pepper, English Peppermint, Grapefruit, Gamphor
Centred with: May Chang, Vietnamese Plai
Grounded with: Coconut
Direction of use
Apply topically to any of the recommended exterior sensory points on the body to boost energy levels. Refer to the anatomē 'Sensory Point Application' diagram for application points: top of the head, shoulder, solar plexus, belly button, inner elbow, palm of the hand.
The 10ml is designed to be used in the office or during travel as it has a unique roller ball for easy application.
The 30ml oil is for topical application using a pipette on application points across the body in the morning, night or during exercise.
100ml is a lower dilution of oil and is designed for use before getting into the shower as body tonic, in the bath or room humidifier.
- Add to the bath before soaking alongside some salts.
- Apply to the body as a tonic a few minutes before getting into the shower and let the oils infuse with the steam.
- Use as a massage therapy alongside a coconut unscented massage oil.
- Enjoy with an aromatic steam within the sauna or steam room.
- Use with a diffuser to access the benefits of your oil directly through your environment.