Manduka Pro® Yoga Mat - Black Sage
Product DetailsA luxuriously dense and spacious yoga mat for unmatched comfort and cushioning. Designed for performance and durability, the PRO will never wear out, guaranteed.
Standard: 3.4 kg; 180 cm x 66 cm; 6 mm thick
Extra long: 4.0 kg; 215 cm x 66 cm; 6 mm thick
Sweating a lot? We recommend pairing this with one of our performance towels.
• Standard: 3.4 kg; 180 cm x 66 cm; 6 mm thick
• Extra Long: 4.0 kg; 215 cm x 66 cm; 6 mm thick
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
• Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Mat Wash. It’s specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption (check out our Lifetime Guarantee). During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX®*, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
*Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certificate no. 12.HUS.17706 by Hohenstein