All-rounder - Classic Lavender Essential Sleep Oil
Finding it difficult to unwind or switch off the mind? Long, busy days can make it difficult to relax. Our Recovery + Sleep therapeutic oil is a blend of 22 botanical essences with a strong note of blend of French, Cornish and Himalayan Lavender. Lavender is known for it’s calming, restful properties.
Encourage relaxation and supporting a full seven hours sleep.
Support deeper, quality sleep
Allow the mind to drift and ease mental fluidity.
The oil is applied 30 minutes before sleep and over the course of a week, alongside positive sleep practices (digital detox, cooler bedroom etc) you will find that your sleep adjusts to a restful night.
- English Lavender: Deeply relaxing and emotionally supporting. The scent symbolises cleanliness and purity. Known for its therapeutic properties, lavender is commonly used by athletes in their warm-up and pre-competition preparations.
- Chamomile: Historically been used to induce and accelerate sleep. It is highly valued in medicine.
- Clary Sage: Powerfully relaxing. Renowned for its energising effects on the body and mind, it holds invaluable properties for soothing pre-match nerves or workplace challenges.
- Rose: Complementing the properties of Lavender and Sage, Rose provides emotional support and soothes everyday stresses and strains. It is said to have the highest vibrational frequency of any other oil possessing vibrant emotional benefits and spiritual healing.
- Sacred Frankincense: A relaxing and meditative oil, it encourages feelings of calm and soothes the mind. Balsamic and sweet in nature, this oil tones and clarifies the mind and sensory pathways.
- Melissa Oil: Also known as lemon balm oil, this oil is used in almost all of our blends due to its soothing properties and sweet aroma.
Leading with:Lavender de Provence, Dalmation Sage
Centred with: Rose Absolu Maroc, Blue German Chamomile
Grounded with: Frankincense, Coconut
Direction of use
Apply topically to any of the recommended exterior sensory points on the body to ease tensions. Apply 30 minutes before sleep. Use consistently for seven days to feel the benefit. Refer to the anatomē 'Sensory Point Application' diagram for application points: Ears (from ear lobe to top), brow, crest of shoulder, solar plexus, inner knee, top of the feet.