A Delicious Summer Salad for a happy gut
Maple&Co Founder and Chef Adria has revealed to us the recipe for a delicious summer salad for a happy and healthy gut: the Chop Chop Salad. An amazing and citrusy taste that you won't be able to resist.
- 80g of Maple Greens (40g broccoli, 20g mangetout, 20g kale)\
- 80g, 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g mixed leaves
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 30g crumbled feta
- 1 tbsp of mixed seeds
- fresh herbs (below), chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 4 tbsp lemon juice, approx 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp of dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced/grated
- 2 tbsp of fresh herbs like coriander and parsley (reserve some for garnish)
- To make the dressing, mix all the ingredients together and set them aside.
- Prepare the vegetables.
- In salted boiling water, blanch the broccoli for 3 mins, then the mangetout and kale for a further 2 mins. Cool, drained well and add salad leaves, toss with half the dressing.
- Add in cherry tomatoes and avocado.
- Crumble feta over the top along with seeds and some fresh herbs.
- Add more dressing if desired and enjoy!
About ADRIA Founder & Chef:
Canadian-born and raised, Adria has worked and travelled around the world, and always had an insatiable hunger for cooking (and eating). She left the corporate world and studied at Le Cordon Bleu in London and the College of Naturopathic Medicine. She is now the founder and chef of Maple&Co, a food brand offering Londoners fresh, delicious, and vibrant food.